Saturday 27 April 2013

Ki servant


Hi, all readers of ISS this is Rashid from Jammu, This is my true story which I want to share with you, now I m 30 years old, this story is about my sexy maid Sunitha & this happened 4 years ago, She has got a very long hair, which falls down, unto her ass. And the most attractive and sexy about her was her ass, which is very plumb, round and bulging out of her half sari, which sheregularly wears. She was very shy in the beginning and soon after she became accustomed to our house and everybody in our housewas impressed by her sincerity and hard work. I never looked at her with an evil intention at any point of the time. But it allstarted unintentionally. But one day there was no one at home I asked her that you have a most beautiful body than why you are not watching it to others. She was quiet, after that I order her to sit on the bed, firstly she refused after some time she was agreed. She was sitting near my feet, after sometime I start some discussion with her which changed after couples of minutes andI start a little sexy gossips like to told her how she is beautiful and how good she is looking, I feel she is enjoying my praises to her, after 15 minutes I sit near her on the bed and suddenly caught her hand with both mine, first she try to leave but Icaught her with some power, I was massaging her hand and told her she is beautiful like heroines, she have a lovely body and I likes her, I feel her hand was trembling and her face was read and was full covered with sweet, her eyes were shut,
I went more near her and suddenly kiss on her cheeks, she open her eyes watch me and said me this is not fair, I reply her that everything! Is fair in love & war and I fell in love with her on first sight. Again I brought my face near her and try to start kiss her on lips in start she was not responding after some time I feel she is opening her mouth. Now I was sure that I will fuck her today, I caught her with my hands and now my arms were around her and she was touching my chest with her full groom breasts, we were still kissing each other's lips with full force, I start to move my hands on her back, and after some time I start tocatch her big boobs firstly touching and after that I caught both with my hands, she try to some resist but in vain, now I was fondling her boobs and was trying to open her blouse which was at her back, now he was responding in full mood, she was chewing my lips with her mouth & tongue. Slowly I move my one hand to her back side and with same slowly mode I opened her Blouse. Now my hand were moving on her bare back, she was still sucking my tongue, I start to kiss her on cheeks then her neck and downward on her shoulders my one hand was still playing with her boobs, I pick her Blouse from one corner & other corner tried to pull it down side from her shoulders, now I saw her bare shoulders and after then her black bra, after some time her bra covered boobs were in front of me. Oh my god, that were marvelous, I gone mad to seeing her boobs, I hurriedly open her bra hook from back ohhhh now two big milk plants were there standing with proud. That was great even today after remembering them I m feeling horny. First I start to fondle and caress them with hands & then start to suck her nipples, they were like two rocks, she has little brownish areola & nipples, now she was moaning with pleasure. I too go hot and moaning sunitha I love u you are very sexy your body is very hot..Now my moth was on her boobs and my hands start their journey towards her belly, after sometime my hands were on both her thighs, I catch her from shoulders & lay down on the bed & I was on top at her, I opened my shirt & then my Pant & undy, now I was fully naked lying at her, she was now on hell and moaning loudly kia ker diya hay mojhay, kya ker rahay ho meray sath,meri aag boojha do, I questioned her are you virgin she opened her eyes saw me and move her neck in positive way oh god it was my luck I m near to fuck a
Beautiful smart virgin girl. I picked her one hand & placed on my 8" inches lund, which was at his full motion and hard like a pipe. She touch it and then opened eyes and saw, I looked amazement in her eyes, she starts to moves her hand on my prick, I placed my hand at her thighs near her vagina & start to move towards her Pubic hairs, I was feeling wetness there, now I was moving from her boobs to vagina. My fingers were touching her vagina hole and I inserted my one finger in her, she was so tight that feel my finger, she was on fire now and moaning hay aaaahhh.. Karo na ..dard ho raha hay meray boobs ko thode dhire se dabao, suddenly I drop my mouth at her vaginal lips and was sucking & licking her choot with full mood her moaning become louder & louder, after five minutes I feel she is near to discharge, I stand and ask her to suck my penis she simply refused, ok I came and sat down !Between her thighs and my penis was touching her vagina, I made wet my lund with my saliva and placed it on the vagina hole, first I moved it up & down and then on hole, I make some pressure on my lund but it was looking difficult, so I caught her legs and placed them at my shoulders and suddenly thrust my lund in vagina the cap of my lund was now inside her choot and she was crying that nikal lo isay bahir nahi to may mer jaon ge, there are paining please leave me, but it was in vain and I start to jerking my lund in & out of vagina, after three minutes my lund was fully in her covered with blood and she was still crying with pain. Now I start to move slowly and after sometime I saw now he is feeling well and thrusting under me to match with my Jerks, now I was pumping her hard fondling her boobs and she was responding me with moans like haan ab theek its ok please fast , zor say kero sara under dal do han wah maza a raha hay, I was at full speed and after 20 minutes I feel !My cum was near my lund mouth I increased my speed and within two or three minutes I discharged in her.Friends that was not my first & last experience, I later fucked Sunitha many times.2 years back she got married and went to jammu and i never got a chance to fuck her again after her marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment