Saturday 19 October 2013

My love for my Bhabhi

Hello fnds..............Dis is 'Karan' from Bhubaneswar(at present) belong from Jamshedpur. My age 20 is & well build body having fair colour with attracting personality.............its my intro! Iet me share my real sex xprnce wid all my frnds.The incident was occurred in Kolkata during my vaccations went to spend there.
Now about the incident-The sex encounter with my hot -sweet bhabhi.Her name is 'Jaya',residence of Kolkata.She is bright in skinwith hot slim figure of 34-25-35 having a mirror cracking personality.This all abt my hoty bhabhi..........It was the time I completed my 10 board and went to my uncle's home for spending my vaccations.There was a very important role player was my cousin 'Jagat' who did a lot for my success who was 1 yr older to me.He was the most demanded personality in his locality.As he was better experienced one,he guided me to reach my destiny.
It was my first day,we both went to hang out and he showed me his grlfrnds roaming around his locality.He was talking with them & I was jst standing beside him. I was thinking that ever I could get any girl??????????The second day, I didn't found any gal singled without commitment.I jst started loosing my hope to get any girl...>>>>>>>>>>>Its the third day I saw Jaya for the first time pouring water over plants in balcony wearing suit with no dupatta.She was aware of us watching over her beauty..........Hershape was clearly visible & the boobs were making my heart goes fly......She was looking so dashing & attractive that at the first glance my mouth was opened,I cannot make my face turn around.It was a grt feeling of joy to see such a gorgeous lady.............I asked Jagat abt her.He told that she is our bhabhi.But gradually I started washing away my feelings for her because couldI get any value frm such a beauty???............The next day I saw jagat talking to her.She was making gorgeous smile & attractive acts,but these acts were 4 me.............He told that Jaya bhabhi was asking abt me.As I was new to all she wanted to know abt me.When he told this,I went to the seventh sky wid romantic feelings in my heart.I was feeling good by hearing these things.
In Kolkata-The city of Bengalies,all the people knows to read & write Bengali,but I didn't.Then I started learning bengali frm surrounding small children who were my little frnds..............Jagat goes to jaya's home but I didn't dared to visit her home.Isee her wid feelings of love but cannot even tried to express to her............... But one day suddenly I saw her coming to uncle's home.She was alone.I saw her & was trying to hide my face,but unfortunately our eyes met wid each other,she smiled........I was busy on learning bengali wid my little frnds.............After half an hour,Jagat & she came to me.My little frnds & Jagatwent out & we were alone in the room.
She was asking me 'Whats ur name?'
I replied-'My name is Karan.'
Again asked-'Where are you from?'
Again replied-'I am frm Jsr'
And now its my turn to ask her that Whats her name?
She replied with a sexy smile that-'U don't know my name,Jagat isn't told you?'
I told no!..........But her name was already known to me.
Then she told-'Its Jaya'.......
Again I asked r u our bhabhi?
She told 'Yes'!
Then she saw the bengali books & asked me 'r u learning this?'.I told yes!
Wid a means to instruct me bengali,she started to teach me.She was lying on the bed making her front side down.Her huge valley of boobs were clearly visible to me.Her cute face & boobs were making me crazy abt her.By seeing this,my dick got erected & I wastrying to hide this.She saw my erection in the trouser & made a cute smile.I think that she was making me attract on her..............She told me to pronounce the words written on book.There was a word spelled to be 'bhalo' which means good.The word seemsto be written 'Bhaal'.By mistake I spelled as 'Baal' which means dick' in bengali.However I pronounced baal, she laughed at me.I lowed my face wid shame.I remained silent for a while.Then she made a very sexy smile on me and went away.I was feeling bad for pronouncing such a bad word in front of her.But on the other side I was also feeling good 4 her sexy smile made on me.
One day I went her home along wid Jagat.We knocked the door, She opened.Her husband was not there,went on work.She was alone at home.I understood that at what time she could be alone at home.She gave us water & Sweets to eat.Jagat & She were talking and I was sitting quietly.After some time she asked abt my progress in learning bengali.I told 'there is no more progress till u left'.She offered me to come her home to study.Instantly at first, I agreed on her offer.Next morning, I was on balcony & she too.We were looking at each other.She signaled me to come her home for study.I thought that 'is she more interested on me than I'.I alone went to her home.She was already there at door waiting for my presence.We entered her home & began to study.We used to sit onher bedroom,She teaches me on her bed.This schedule of going to her home 4 study was continued for 5-6 days when her husband would not be at home.We became much frank to each other & shared many personal data.I became more attracted towards her but I never gained guts to propose her..........One day I gave her chloromint chocolate to eat.She ate but argued that it tastes so bad,jst for fun.Then I caught her face & cheeks and tried to took out the chocolate.The acting was like I was trying to kiss her.I released her face & she was smiling.I felt shame & told her that I will come tomorrow.She threw a flying kiss over me with a smile & I left for home............Next morning,Jagat asked me that I was holding her cheeks??????????I told its true!He told that shewas telling that Karan is so sweet.Then I got more uplifted by hearing these things.As Jagat was more experienced in this field,he suggested me to propose her for sex as she was openly inviting.I thought he could be right.What is there to try!
Next day,Jagat gave me some tips to impress her more.He provided me a rose & told me to give her.I went her home with the rose to propose.However I entered her house,I got paused to see her wearing a hot tight suit with wide neck. Instantly I realized thatthis was for me to make me more attract & excite towards her.After finishing our study,I took out the rose from my shirt.I was holding it in hand & hesitating to give her.I was totally afraid that if she rejects it.Then I collected strength & gave it to her but I didn't proposed.She was very happy at the moment & was waiting for proposal.But me ,a shy fellow couldn't dared to say any thing.She smiled & said thank you!It was clear with her face that she was unhappy bcoz I could not propose her.I was cursingmyself for being such a coward fellow.
The next regular morning, she was teaching me.Interrupting me, she asked for the same type of chocolate. It meant that, she could eat & again complains abt the taste & I could hold her cheeks.But I replied that you haven't given any return for my chocolate...............She replied 'What do u want?'
I answered 'If I ask for something,sure u would not give it to me.'
She told 'What ever u want, frankly ask for it. I can give u anything.'
I was shocked.She was openly inviting for sex. The same rose I gave her yesterday was on the bed.I took the rose & was holding on my hand.We were talking wid each other.She was rapidly inviting me.But I was feeling shy to ask for sex.We talked frm 11:00am till 4:00 pm but I didn't gathered guts to propose her.Then I got call frm Jagat to come home.I got angry on myself.Then I collected guts & asked 'Will u give or not?'
She told 'What?'
I then put the rose on her lips saying that 'I want this!'
She replied by telling that'You took such a long time to say only this!'
I told that'It is first time.I had never faced any such situation & didn''t know how to propose any one! But I want something more than this.'
She said 'After this,again you will ask for something more than that & on........!'
I again asked 'will u give or not?'
She replied'My husband would be on his way. I will give u later on!'
Then I left her home throwing a flying kiss over her face. She replied me doing the same kiss. Next day, I went to her as same daily schedule.But this day was not the regular day,Something special was there. With her opening the door, I saw her wearing a sexy black gown having length till her knee & was glowing bcoz of her hot sexy figure & boobs bulging under her gown. She was looking too beautiful & dashing that I could not controlled myself. My dick was getting fly. Then I instantly understood that todaywe could have something excitements. I entered her house & she started teaching me. She was sitting in front of me in the bed. Her valley of boobs was clear to me as she was bend towards me .I made a tone that 'Bhabhi! You are looking too beautiful today.'Anddd.........anddd..........Sexy too!'..................Her face became red with shy. She didn't told anything. She was waiting for me to ask for the same. But the same problem with me, didn't dared to ask anything. After half an hour, she asked me that'Do u want to take anything return for ur chocolate?'.............I was amazed & asked' sure will u give the return?'
I understood that now she is offering me for....! We both stood up. We came nearer to each other. I held her in my arms from front. Our body meet with each other. My hands were behind her waist holding her tightly. She was keeping her hands on my shoulders.We were looking at each other.I asked'R u sure want to give back the return for my chocolate? She said 'Yes!'Then I put my lipson her & started kissing her crazy. She was cooperating too.She was stretching my hair & raising her thy to my knee.She got more heated up.We both kissed for 7-8 mins.She was mooaning' mmmmm..........aaahhhhhhhhh.........ahh! Aurrrrrrr jor seeeeeeeee karonaaaaa........uuuhhh........mmmmmmm!I got more excited & kissed her hard.I opened her gown & she my t-shirt.She was wearing only black bra & panty and I was naked till my waist.Our body were touching each others.Her boobs were on my chest.I was thinking that 'What I was aspiring from too long time,now it is really happening with me.'Then I put her on my hands & laid on the bed.Shewas on bra & panty flat over the bed .Then I unhooked her bra from front & started to squeeze & lick her boobs.She was holding me tightly pressing me towards her boobs.I was over her body. Her hands were on my back pressing hardly.She then came over me & held my jeans.She removed my jeans.Now we were only in our lower undergarments.We held each others body rubbing my chest with her brests.Then she lowered my underwear & however lowered, my thick 7 inch dick got straight up towards her face.She held my dickon her hand.She put the dick on her mouth & started to lick.I was feeling grt sensation on my tool.She told that my dick is more thicker than her husband.I got more energetic & was pulling her head towards my dick.After sometime she released my dick. I held her panty & stretched below.I saw a cute red shaved pussy was waiting for a hard fuck.It was already wet.I inserted my fingeron her pussy.Fingering her hard & she was getting more horny.She was lifting her breasts & pressing hardly.She moaned 'aaaahhh.........uuuuffff...........aaaaaaa.....aah'I did it for some time.Then I unfingered & smooched her.She was ready for a hard fuck.I laid her fully on the bed facing her boobs upside.I aparted her legs & rubbed my dick on the walls of her pussy.Then I inserted my tool on her hot wet pussy.She moaned 'aaahhh........uuufff ....sssssss.....!My dick got hot with the sensation.Then I kicked hard under her pussy making too & fro motion.I was kicking & kissing her too at a time and pressing her boobs with my both hands.I did it for 5-6 mins.Then I took her legs & kept on my both shoulders & started to fuck her.After sometime I released her &she took my dick in her hand.She was masturbating my dick on her hand.I was feeling a grt sensation on my tool.She continued & after some time my control got out & I cumed on her hands.A huge quantity of white lotion was hanging on her hand.We both relaxed on the bed for sometime bcoz our energy went off. After that, we went to bath room & washed ourselves.She rearranged her bed, which was out of order due to our acts.It was around 11:45 am.After getting fresh,I decided to left her home but she was not letting me go.She caught my hand & told that'don't go now.Please be for some more time'.I then held her on my arms,tilted her & gave a nice smooch.Then I told her good by & gave a flying kiss to her & left for my home.
By unluckly her husband's work time was changed to night hours from next day.I couldn't go to her home.We only used to watch each other frm balcony only.She gives smile & me too....................After that I got a call frm my father to return back home...........One day I went to her when her husband was slept.I told her that 'I am going leave my uncles home & going back my hometown.I only came to say a long good by to u'. By hearing this she started crying but I stopped her by consoling her that I will return back.I was feeling too bad for this.Then I left her home saying 'Good by' giving her a flying kiss but she didn't replied me.Next day morning I returned to my home.After reaching,me too was crying for her.But as the time passed, I got overcame frm myfeelings.We had only fucked once at that time.................But after two yrs(3 mon ago),I got the chance to go the same place.Me with family went to Kolkata.I saw her & talked with her.But it was not possible to be with her all the time bcoz of family circle.I felt so good & relaxing to my heart that I couldn't xplain it.But I was there for only 3 days....................But I didn't touched her at all.Only by talking with her I got fully satisfied.When I was leaving the place,She gave me the same flying kiss that she used to give & me too replied by same way..............
It was my grt experience with my bhabhi who gave me love & teached me.Now I m in Bhubaneswar(KIIT) remembering her love all the time & still waiting for her.So my frnds,how did u liked my experience.Please do reply me on my mail:- coolkaransen@rediff.com. Have a grt day my frnds.............

2 comments: